Thursday, January 11, 2007

Northwestern Libraries


The Northwestern Libraries were some of the most intellectually stimulating, awe inspiring, and unique libraries that we have visited. Not only unique in shape, the radial design, but unique as far as content and collections. I was also very surprised by all of the collections that are specific to Northwestern, and yet so important to people all over the country and the world. Along with that, I was very interested in all of the special projects, such as the African maps, that are being done by the staff at the various Northwestern Libraries.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I really liked this room. This is definately a room that I would like to be in while doing my homework.

Liz said...

These libraries were incredible! The Africana was my personal favorite.